Funding Opportunities - PSSFAnnual Funding Opportunity: Eligible Georgia Non-Profit Agencies and Public Entities ONLY
A "Statement of Need” (SoN) is issued annually by Georgia’s Division of Family and Children Services (the Division) to seek proposals from non-profit organizations and public entities to provide coordinated community-based programs and services for vulnerable children and families in Georgia. Services are designed to build service capacity between state, local child welfare agencies and community-based family service agencies to ensure that children who are at risk for child welfare intervention have access to comprehensive, high quality prevention and early intervention, preservation, reunification or adoption promotion and post-permanency services.
FFY2018 Promoting Safe and Stable Families (PSSF) Program Statement of Need (SoN)
Proposal Submission Deadline was April 25, 2017: CLOSED
Contract Period: October 1, 2017 - September 30, 2018
Technical assistance provided in response to questions regarding FFY2018 SoN:
- Click here to see questions submitted and responses for 03292017-03302017.
- Click here to see questions submitted and responses for 03312017-04042017.
- Click here to see questions submitted and responses for 04042017-04052017.
- Click here to see questions submitted and responses for 04052017-04062017.
Adobe Acrobat Reader is needed to download documents and forms. Click here for free copy.
FFY2018 PSSF Statement of Need (SoN)Click links below to download each section of the SoN.
Print a copy to bring to the Bidders meeting.
FFY2018 PSSF Proposal Forms/TemplatesForms must be downloaded and saved to computer before completing. Instructions for completing forms/templates are included in SoN Section D.
To download, click on links below:
- Form #1 - Application Cover
- Form #2 - Current Contractor Report
- Form #3 - Narrative
- Form #4 - Services
- Form #5 - Service Delivery Schedule
- Form #6 - Budget
- Form #7 - Disaster Plan
- Form #8 - Cash Match Commitment
- Form #9 - Criminal History Investigations
- Form #10 - DFCS Acknowledgement
- Form #11 - EVerify Affidavit
- Corporate Resolution - (template for non-profits)
- Authorization to Enter Contract - (template for public entities)