Funding Opportunities - PSSFAnnual Funding Opportunity: Eligible Georgia Non-Profit Agencies and Public Entities ONLY
A "Statement of Need” (SoN) is issued annually by Georgia’s Division of Family and Children Services (the Division) to seek proposals from non-profit organizations and public entities to provide coordinated community-based programs and services for vulnerable children and families in Georgia. Services are designed to build service capacity between state, local child welfare agencies and community-based family service agencies to ensure that children who are at risk for child welfare intervention have access to comprehensive, high quality prevention and early intervention, preservation, reunification or adoption promotion and post-permanency services.
FFY2018 Promoting Safe and Stable Families (PSSF) Program Statement of Need (SoN)
Statement of Need (SoN) Proposal Guidelines and Requirements Release Date: Wednesday, March 22, 2017
Mandatory Bidders Meeting: Tuesday, March 28, 2017, 10AM-1PM
Cobb Energy Performing Arts Center2800 Cobb Galleria ParkwayAtlanta, GA 30339
$6 parking fee
- Registration is not required.
- Print a copy of the Statement of Need to bring to the Bidders meeting as copies will not be provided.
- Proposals are only submitted electronically. User names and passwords required to submit proposals electronically are only distributed at the Bidders meeting.
Technical Assistance: Tuesday, March 28, 2017, 1-2PM following Bidders meeting and Wednesday, March 29 – Friday, April 7, 2017 by email ONLY to: SoN_TA@pssfnet.com.
- Questions submitted by email will be answered within 24 hours.
- Q&A will be posted daily.
- Click here to see questions submitted and responses for 03292017-03302017.
- Click here to see questions submitted and responses for 03312017-04042017.
- Click here to see questions submitted and responses for 04042017-04052017.
- Click here to see questions submitted and responses for 04052017-04062017.
Proposal Submission Deadline: April 25, 2017 NOON EDT
Complete electronic submission must be received prior to the deadline to be eligible for review and consideration.
Contract Period: October 1, 2017 - September 30, 2018
Technical difficulties? If you experience any problems downloading SoN documents or uploading proposal documents, contact SoN_TA@pssfnet.com.
Adobe Acrobat Reader is needed to download documents and forms. Click here for free copy.
FFY2018 PSSF Statement of Need (SoN)Click links below to download each section of the SoN.
Print a copy to bring to the Bidders meeting.
FFY2018 PSSF Proposal Forms/TemplatesForms must be downloaded and saved to computer before completing. Instructions for completing forms/templates are included in SoN Section D.
To download, click on links below:
- Form #1 - Application Cover
- Form #2 - Current Contractor Report
- Form #3 - Narrative
- Form #4 - Services
- Form #5 - Service Delivery Schedule
- Form #6 - Budget
- Form #7 - Disaster Plan
- Form #8 - Cash Match Commitment
- Form #9 - Criminal History Investigations
- Form #10 - DFCS Acknowledgement
- Form #11 - EVerify Affidavit
- Corporate Resolution - (template for non-profits)
- Authorization to Enter Contract - (template for public entities)